Camel - Music Inspired By The Snow GooseMusician: Camel
Album title: Music Inspired By The Snow Goose
Style: Jazz-Rock, Prog Rock
Size MP3 version: 1288 mb
Size APE version: 1751 mb
Size WMA version: 1227 mb
Rating ✫: 4.6
Format: AA AU ASF MPC MP2 AHX DTS
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Camel - Music Inspired By The Snow Goose mp3 album
|1||The Great Marsh||2:03|
|3||Rhayader Goes To Town||5:20|
|6||The Snow Goose||3:12|
|10||Flight Of The Snow Goose||2:41|
|15||La Princesse Perdue||4:57|
|16||The Great Marsh||1:18|
|17||Flight Of The Snow Goose (Single Edit)||2:06|
|18||Rhayader (Single Edit)||3:13|
|19||Flight Of The Snow Goose (Alternate Single Edit)||2:50|
|20||Rhayader Goes To Town (Live)||5:07|
|21||The Snow Goose / Freefall (Live)||11:02|
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric, Slide], Flute, Vocals – Andrew Latimer
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – David Bedford
- Bass, Performer [Duffle Coat] – Doug Ferguson
- Coordinator – Andy Street
- Drums, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion [Varispeed] – Andy Ward
- Mixed By – Mark Powell (tracks: 20, 21), Paschal Byrne (tracks: 20, 21)
- Organ, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Arp Odyssey], Electric Piano, Organ [Pipe], Piano [Acoustic] – Peter Bardens
- Producer – David Hitchcock
- Remastered By – Paschal Byrne
- Research, Reissue Producer – Mark Powell
Notes8 Pages Booklet. Clear Tray.Jewel Case.
Originally released in May 1975 as Decca SKL-R 5207.
- Track 17 is the A-Side of Decca F-R 13581 and is previously unreleased on CD.
- Track 18 is the B-Side of Decca F-R 13581 and is previously unreleased on CD.
- Track 19 is previously unreleased.
- Tracks 20 and 21 are recorded live at Marquee Club, London on 30th October 1974.
As Paul Gallico, author of the book "The Snow Goose" took exception to the title of his book being used by a band he believed to be connected with the Camel cigarette company, he threatened legal action unless the title of the album was changed. Therefore the album appeared under the title "Music Inspired By The Snow Goose".
Tracks 1-16, 17, 18: ℗ 1975 The Decca Recording Company Ltd.
Tracks 19, 20, 21: ℗ 2002 The Decca Recording Company Ltd.
This compilation: © 2002 Universal Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42288 29302 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 042288293026
- Label Code: LC 0942
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code): UN 506
- Matrix / Runout: 8829302 01 6
|SKL-R 5207||Camel||The Snow Goose (LP, Album, Lam)||Decca, Gama||SKL-R 5207||UK||1975|
|POCD-1822||Camel||The Snow Goose (CD, Album, RE)||Deram||POCD-1822||Japan||1991|
|P-SKL 5207||Camel||The Snow Goose (LP, Album)||Decca, Valentim de Carvalho||P-SKL 5207||Portugal||1975|
|6.22250 (AO)||Camel||Music Inspired By The Snow Goose (LP, Album, RP, Sec)||Nova||6.22250 (AO)||Germany||1975|
|4.22250 CP||Camel||Music Inspired By The Snow Goose (Cass, Album)||Nova||4.22250 CP||Germany||1975|