Ignite / Good Riddance - Ignite / Good RiddanceMusician: Ignite
Album title: Ignite / Good Riddance
Style: Hardcore, Punk
Size MP3 version: 1328 mb
Size APE version: 1964 mb
Size WMA version: 1819 mb
Rating ✫: 4.2
Format: AIFF DTS VOX TTA ASF MP1 AA
Ignite / Good Riddance - Ignite / Good Riddance mp3 album
|A1||–Ignite||Past Our Means|
|A2||–Ignite||Banned In D. C.|
|B1||–Good Riddance||Twenty One Guns|
|B2||–Good Riddance||Class War 2000|
- Copyright (c) – Revelation Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Revelation Records
- Recorded At – Paramount Studios
- Recorded At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-16720
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-16721
- Bass – Brett Rasmussen (tracks: A1, A2), Chuck Platt (tracks: B1, B2)
- Drums – Casey Jones (tracks: A1, A2), Sean Sellers (tracks: B1, B2)
- Guitar – Joe D. Foster (tracks: A1, A2), Luke Pabich (tracks: B1, B2)
- Photography By [Ignite Photos By] – Traci Bergman
- Photography By [Ignite Sleeping Photo By] – Dave Mandel
- Producer – Good Riddance (tracks: B1, B2), Ignite (tracks: A1, A2)
- Producer, Engineer – Andy Ernst (tracks: B1, B2), Jim Goodwin (tracks: A1, A2)
- Vocals – Zoli Teglas (tracks: A1, A2)
- Vocals, Guitar – Russ R.* (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesIgnite recorded at Paramount Studios.
Good Riddance recorded at Art Of Ears, Hayward, CA March of '96.
First pressing: 2000 black copies.
Second pressing: 2000 green copies (THIS ONE).
Third pressing done in 2001 counting 330 copies on red vinyl.
Track A2 is a cover version of a song originally performed by Bad Brains.
©℗ 1996 Revelation Records
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): R-16720 REV 53 A RC'I PAST OUR MEANS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): R-16721 REV 53-B VEGAN OR DEATH
|Rev: 53||Ignite / Good Riddance||Ignite / Good Riddance - Ignite / Good Riddance (7")||Revelation Records||Rev: 53||US||1996|
|Rev: 53||Ignite / Good Riddance||Ignite / Good Riddance - Ignite / Good Riddance (7", RP, Red)||Revelation Records||Rev: 53||US||2001|