No Artist - Gresley PacificsMusician: No Artist
Album title: Gresley Pacifics
Style: Field Recording
Size MP3 version: 1478 mb
Size APE version: 1315 mb
Size WMA version: 1895 mb
Rating ✫: 4.8
Format: WAV MPC MIDI DMF AC3 AA AU
Genre: Audiobooks, sounds
No Artist - Gresley Pacifics mp3 album
|A||Recordings Made At The South End Of Grantham Station During July 1957, And At Peterborough North In November 1958|
|B||Recordings Made At Retford South Crossing During August 1956, And To The North Of Stoke Tunnel During July 1957|
- Copyright (c) – Argo Record Company Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Monaural
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Made By – British Celanese Limited
- Printed By – Graphis Press Limited
- Directed By – Peter Handford
- Photography By [Cover] – Colin P. Walker
NotesAn Argo Transacord Recording
Class A.4 and A.3 Pacific locomotives on the Eastern Region main line at Grantham, Peterborough, Retford and Stoke Tunnel. With acknowledgements and thanks to the Eastern Region of British Railways for facilities and assistance.
The Argo logo on front of the sleeve appears in oval.
M/T tax code was in use between 1st January to 1st July 1963.
Issued in a laminated flipback sleeve.
Made in England
Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): FRG 2065
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): FRG 2066
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): FRG-2065-1N M MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): FRG-2066-1N G 1
- Other (Tax code): M/T
- Other (On both labels): S
|EAF 33||No Artist||Gresley Pacifics (7", EP, Mono)||Argo||EAF 33||UK||1961|