Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner And The Empty StageMusician: Peter Hammill
Album title: The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage
Style: Prog Rock
Size MP3 version: 1795 mb
Size APE version: 1612 mb
Size WMA version: 1157 mb
Rating ✫: 4.5
Format: MP4 DXD AIFF VOX RA MMF MP2
Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage mp3 album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||The Lie (Bernini's Saint Theresa)||5:41|
Choir [Part-choir] – Hugh Banton
Guitar [Pulsating Lead Guitar] – Randy California
|7||A Louse Is Not A Home||12:11|
- Pressed By – ims Manufacturing – 3705112
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano [Assorted Pianos], Harmonium, Mellotron, Vocals [Vox], Electronics [Oscillator], Remastered By – Ego
- Bass – Ego (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Bass [Foot + Hand Bass] – Hugh Banton (tracks: 3, 4, 7)
- Cover [Original Lp Cover] – Bettina Hohls
- Design [Cd Package] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Other [Symbol + Annapuma] – Guy Evans
- Engineer [Rockfield] – Pat Morahan*
- Engineer [Sofa] – Rodney Sofa
- Mixed By – David Hentschel
- Organ – Hugh Banton
- Other [Cd Reissue Co-ordination And Tape Research] – Mark Powell
- Producer – John Anthony (tracks: 1 to 7), Peter Hammill (tracks: 1 to 7), Tony Wilson (tracks: 9, 10)
- Producer [Cd Reissue], Other [Compilation] – Mark Powell, Peter Hammill
- Saxophone [Altotenorandsoprano], Flute, Other [Routings] – Jaxon*
- Technician [Analogue To Digital Transfers] – Kathy Bryan, Mark Powell
NotesTracks 1 to 7 were originally released in 1974.
Track 8 was recorded live at The All Souls Unitarian Church, Kansas City, USA on 16th February 1978.
Tracks 9 and 10 were recorded for the John Peel Show on BBC Radio 1. First transmission 5th March 1974.
Arrangements are organic/human/undefinable.
Except for 5. (Island Studios, London, April 1973) this album was realised at Sofa Sound, Sussex (1,2,6) and Rockfield Studios, Monmouthshire (3,4,7) in September+October, 1973.
Vox+mellotrons on 1 and 2 were dubbed onto Sofa backing tracks at Rockfield.
The whole thing was mixed at Trident Studios, London in October 1973.
Production with incidental intrusions from: Lizard Bizarre, Rodney Sofa and The Dazzler...
Digital remastering at Sofa Sound.
Analogue to digital transfers at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Grateful thanks to Cary Anning at Abbey Road Tape Library and to Paschal Byrne and Ben Wiseman at The Audio Archiving Company for their invaluable help.
CD Package by Phil Smee at Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0094637051122
- Matrix / Runout: [ims manufacturing logo) www.imsgroup.it 3705112
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2535
- Label Code: LC 3098
|CAS 1083||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album)||Charisma||CAS 1083||UK||1974|
|6369 949 A||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Gat)||Charisma||6369 949 A||Italy||1974|
|CA-1-1503||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CA-1-1503||Canada||Unknown|
|VJCP-68789||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (CD, Album, Mono, RE, RM, Pap)||Charisma, Virgin||VJCP-68789||Japan||2006|
|CAS 1083||Peter Hammill||The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CAS 1083||UK||1977|